Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Journey

Last week after our workout, a friend of mine gave me this piece of paper with the following saying on it to help keep us motivated and remind us what it will take to be successful on our weight loss journey and I thought I would share it with you:
It will hurt.

It will take time.

It will require dedication.

It will require willpower.

You will need to make healthy decisions.

It requires sacrifice.

You will need to push your body to its max.

There will be temptation.

But, I promise you, when you reach your goal, it’s worth it!
I took that piece of paper and hung it up on the wall in my room so I can see it every day as a little reminder of what I have to do and to stick with things.  The other day when I was having a hard time motivating myself to get to the gym, I sent a text to one of my friends for some support and her message back to me was "You can do it.  Read the paper Jen gave us "... as I read through that paper it was all I needed to encourage me to get my butt into the gym. 

I know this journey we are on is going to take a long time, and like this quote says.. a lot of sacrifice.. but I know in the end, it will be worth it!  Thank you Jen and Beth for your motivation this week!  I needed it. 

I have made sign with this saying on it, so if you would like to print it out for yourself,
 just click the link below:

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome motivation. I'm going to print this out, too, and hang it up where I can see it. :-) Watch out, I may be making a collage!

    Thanks for being so invested in this process, Cammy. It's keeping me motivated. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete